About the Policy
At Barax, we respect each client’s right to personal privacy. This privacy has been created to administer our practices and policies regarding the information gathered by us at https://www.barax.ae/ . This policy describes how we collect and use your personal or any other information. By using our services, you acknowledge that the data provided by you may be exchanged within and transferred to our facilities and accessible by any third parties with whom we share the information.
The personal Information collected may include the individual’s full name, password, email, city, time zone, phone number, and other data that you choose to furnish us with, or that you choose to incorporate into your public profile.
Barax is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Information we collect
The information collected by Barax includes:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
Use of Information
The information collected is used in compliance with this Privacy to improve the content and effectiveness of the services in order to better comprehend our deliverables.
We may use the information:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Security of Personal Innformation
We are committed to safeguard and secure your Personal Information. We have employed suitable physical, electronic and administrative measures to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure to your information.
Disclosures for Legal Purposes
Barax may consider disclosing your personal information in the case of a legal demand or under the belief that an action like such is required in order to (i) adhere to a legal obligation, (ii) ensure safeguard property rights of Barax, (iii) act under emergency circumstances to secure the individual safety of the services’ users or general public, or (iv) provide protection against any legal liability.
Links to Third Parties
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects Personally Identifiable Information. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices of these sites.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website.
- Test content on our website.
- Store information about your preferences.
- To recognise when you return to our website.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.